Thursday, March 11, 2010

then we were ENGAGED :)







One weekend we were traveling up north to a big family party for Braden's family. When we got to his sister's house, Braden announced that I needed to use the bathroom in front of his family. I was embarrassed but later realized that while I was in the bathroom he got the ring. After I came out he asked if i wanted a tour of her house and of course I did! Her house is gorgeous! When we went downstairs I walked in to a room that had candles lit and flowers, it was beautiful! There was a book with a picture of us and something he loved about me on every page. AND THEN HE PROPOSED! It was absolutely perfect. Perfect proposal, perfect guy. I couldn't have been happier!!

3 comments:

  1. oh mandi girl! so cute! you definitely should post more..cause blogs are cool.
    miss you tons!
    anna d

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute together, we need to all get together. Come hang out on Halloween if you don't have plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your proposal story! You two are so cute together.

    We blog too: www.ourgoofymovie.blogspot.com. I'll add you to my blog list:)

    ReplyDelete