Monday, May 2, 2011

Life has been just peachy lately! Braden is still working at SpRiNt, which has been a HUGE blessing! He loves it there which makes me so happy. He is still attending UVU and will be done with his associates in December. He's a hard little worker that Braden is. I just finished my last week working at Beaches Tanning & have been a waitress at Rodizio Grill for almost a month now and am loving it. I have about 4 months left of hair school and although I am enjoying it, it will be nice to someday not have to be at school 40 hours a week.
My little sister Jaimee married one of Braden's best friends a couple months ago & we are so happy for them. They were sealed in the Manti Temple and had a reception in St. George the next day. Since then, they have lived about 5 minutes away from us so we would hang out ALL the time. Last weekend they moved to South Carolina for the summer & we already miss them & are ready for them to return.
We also had the opportunity to take a trip to Florida in March. A company I work for had a convention there and was nice enough to pay for my husband to go with me!! One of Braden's mission companions/best friends happened to be in Florida with his beautiful girlfriend the same week, so we had the chance to go see their mission together. Between meeting the people Braden taught on his mission, theme parks, amazing restaurants, and just relaxing, we had an AMAZING time.
We've been in American Fork for a year now & are really loving it. Braden is serving as the Flag coordinator in our ward and if I may say so myself, he's the best dang flag coordinator I've ever seen. I've been in the nursery and LOVE it! We have the cutest little kids in our ward & it's nice to not have to bring fruit snacks to bribe the kids to come sit by me. My sweet little neice Addison is in nursery so I espcially love being able to spend time with her.
Once again, life is so wonderful. We are so blessed & so thankful for each other.

1 comment:

  1. An update?! Wow!! I knew I kept you on my blog roll for a reason:) I'm glad you guys are doing well, hopefully we can all get together soon!

    ReplyDelete